When you book an appointment with Planet Hair for Japanese Hair Straightening, Foils, Balayage, Hair Extensions, we set a block of time and stylist aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice or simply do not show up at all, it impacts on us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because we were fully booked.
We require a minimum of 24hrs notice by phone call if you wish to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. (If you are contacting us via email we require 48hrs notice)
In order to secure your appointment, we require a $50 deposit on these services.
The deposit may be paid by Credit Card over the phone or Credit Card, EFTPOS, Paypal or Cash in the salon and is held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
• If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the deposited amount is refunded or forwarded to the new appointment time.
• If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours noticed, the deposit is forfeited as a late cancellation fee.
• If you simply do not show up to a booked appointment, the deposit is forfeited as a no-show fee and you may not make any future appointments without payment in FULL at the time of booking.
• If a booking is held with a Gift Voucher, and has a late cancellation, 50% of the Gift Voucher value is forfeited.
• In the case of a Gift Voucher no-show, 100% is forfeited.
• Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to send someone else in their place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing their deposit.
We hope you understand and respect our deposit and cancellation policy.
Booking an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.